Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about SHARE/GUIDE association membership:
SHARE/GUIDE is an IT User Group comprising users of IT.
The members of SHARE/GUIDE comprises of organisations from all sectors of industry, ranging from financial, retail, manufacturing and GLCs.
SHARE/GUIDE is run by a Management Council who are elected every 2 years. They are all volunteers.
SHARE/GUIDE is open to all organisations that are IT End-Users.
There is only one type of membership: Ordinary (Full) Membership for organisations.
Ordinary Members can vote and only end-user member can stand for election to the Management Council during the AGM.
The joining fee for Ordinary Membership per organisation is RM1,000 per calendar year, with automatic renewal at the beginning of each calendar year, payable by end of February.
Free participation to all SHARE/GUIDE events including the Annual Conference & ICT Awards:
- Opportunity to network with other members during SHARE/GUIDE events.
- Participate in SHARE/GUIDE Special Interest Groups.
- Opportunity for Technical and Specialised trainings throughout the year.
- Subsidised fees for selected public courses.
- Opportunity to participate in CIO sessions.
- Opportunity to participate in social and sports events.
You can download SHARE/GUIDE membership form at “Downloads” Option of this website, complete and return it to us, together with the membership subscription fee payment.